Banff Hotel Map
Instructions for using the Banff hotels map
- Choose which property types to view by checking/unchecking the appropriate boxes in the MAP KEY.
- View hotel information and 360 degree Street View images, by clicking on the icons on the map or on the property names in the left hand column.
- Drag the Street View image to get a 360 degree perspective.
- Navigate through the Street View images by double clicking along the route you wish to travel.
- For enhanced ‘full screen’ Street View images, click the inner box in the upper right corner of the Street View image.
- To return to ‘normal’ view, either click the same box again, or hit your ‘Escape’ key.
- Move the map by clicking and dragging with your mouse, or by clicking the arrow keys in the upper left corner.
- Zoom in or out by clicking on the ‘+’ or ‘-’ symbols on the zoom control, or by dragging the slider on the zoom control.
- You may need to zoom out to view all properties on the outskirts of Banff.
- To see the property names, roll over the hotel icons on the map.