Instructions for using the Banff triathlon map
- View start locations for the swim, bike and run stages of the race by clicking on the orange markers on the map or on the race categories in the left hand column.
- Move the map by clicking and dragging with your mouse, or by clicking the arrow keys in the upper left corner.
- Zoom in or out by clicking on the ‘+’ or ‘-’ symbols on the zoom control, or by dragging the slider on the zoom control.
- As you zoom in you will see directional arrows for each stage of the race.
- To view the map centred on the swim course click here
- To view the map centred on the run course click here